Score reports are typically posted for viewing within 5-7 weeks following the complete administration of an examination. Please note that score reports consist of a candidate’s entire examination history.
|2020 Exam Administrations||Scores Available for Viewing No Later Than|
|ACMO - December||January 25, 2021|
|Part I ABS- July||October 2, 2020*|
|Part II PAM/ TMOD - July||September 4, 2020*|
|Part I ABS– November||January 8, 2021*|
|Part II PAM/ TMOD - December||January 22, 2021*|
|Part I ABS- January||March 19, 2021*|
* Score release dates may be subject to change at NBEO’s discretion.
|Part III CSE/ ISE / LSPE Score Release Schedule|
|Exam Taken||Score Release Month|
Scores for clinical examinations are released in the first full week of the designated month.
RELEASE OF SCORES
1. To the candidate:
• Scores can be viewed online. Scores will not be released over the phone, fax, or email.
2. To the optometric institution:
• One score report will be issued, at no charge, to the candidate’s optometric institution if the candidate authorizes release of the scores during registration.
• Upon confirmation of graduation by the institution to NBEO and completion of all Parts, NBEO will release a free cumulative score report to the state board(s) a candidate selects during their registration for Part III. The candidate may update their list at anytime before release to the state board(s) by clicking here.
To all Florida OSLE candidates, the Florida Department of Health sets the pass/fail cutoff score. Florida OSLE scores are only available from our website. Instructions on how to look up a Florida OSLE score are available on the OSLE webpage of our website.